'The Collection'.....

MORNING!! Its Friday and I'm blogging-told you I'd keep up with it!

Its been another busy week. I've had chair frame in the garage crying out for some Baroque&Roll magic. For a while now I've had the idea of producing pieces featuring vintage images of telephones, typewriters and other such things. I know these seem like strange subject matters, but I just love the look of them!
So, I got to painting, and have completed the telephone painting


I now have to choose some fabulous fabric to upholster the chair and cushion with! Answers on a postcard please!

Thursday last week, I had a veeeeeeeery interesting meeting with a good friend of mine, and PR genius, Fran Pearce. We brainstormed the hell outta it and are now in the throws of producing a gorgeous Press Pack to send out to all those lovely journalists, publications, and fellow Bloggers. A photoshoot has been organised for a few weeks time featuring beautiful models draping themselves all over my fabulous furniture-I'm literally bouncing with excitement about this! Photos to come (obvs)!

I am introducing a new feature of the business, and it comes in the form of 'THE COLLECTION'
This features a selection of my artworks. Each piece will have an edition of 20 produced. Once the 20th has gone, thats the LOT! Each will be made to order and totally hand painted by myself, so, although the image is repeated, every piece will be unique.

An example of this is the Skull image shown below......this is 2/20



Although the image is the same, I'm going to alter the chair frame colour and 
upholstery material according to the commission. 

I have 2 brand new pieces to complete next week, and will bring you exciting news of a boutique shop opening at the end of October who are going to be selling LOTS of my work......

0 comments:

Post a Comment