Big Steve = Happy Chappy

Well, the cigar cabinet for my step dad Steve went down a treat! He was made up, and I think my step bro Jared would like one for his 30th now!

It was a wonderful weekend of family and food. Mum and Steve put on an incredible spread as always-an almond soup, lobster, the biggest prawns, followed by tuna and cannellini bean salad. Then came my desserts-I had created an afternoon tea affair which consisted of handmade chocolate coffee cups filled with espresso mousse, mini pavlovas with Chantilly cream and hazelnut praline, white chocolate and raspberry cheesecakes, Blueberry frangipane tarts and finally, black forest gateaux cupcakes! Woof, it was good. We didnt even get round to having cheese and biscuits which is very unusual for our clan. Anyway, I digress from Baroque&Roll........

This week has started off with an email from Notonthehighstreet. I submitted my work to them at the end of last week. The reply explained that they loved my work and would love me to feature me on their website. I now just need a few (well, £575) pennies and then I can get my work on there. After speaking to my mum, I think it would really benefit the company if I could get my work on there. I have also been proactive in getting my existing work onto Ebay. Its not how I shall sell my work in future, however for now, I need to get them sold so I can invest that money back into the business in order to grow. I have put decent reserves on all the pieces so I'm hoping there is somebody out there who will buy them ALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment